Thursday, 13 March 2008

Sproston Green...

...is what I've re-named Finsbury Park after this morning's jog-along-a-Charlatans-fest.

This morning's observations:
1) An agening (c. 60), balding white man in a Wu-Tang Clan hoody on the Seven Sisters Road. Not exactly the usual, or expected, Wu-Tang target audience.
I can only apologise that I couldn't get the camera out fast enough.

2) One I've been meaning to comment on for a couple of weeks, but quite how long has that very same lady been lying on that 48-sheet poster at the south-west corner of the Finsbury Park to advertise the bowling alley?
I've been in London nearly nine years now, but my guess is she's probably pushing fifty.
The building has now been 'refurbished' into a Lidl (inverted commas to draw attention to the oxymoron: there's definitely something technically wrong with that figure of speech!!), so she's obviously going up in the world. Bet her Mam's proud.


Distance: 10 miles
Time: 1 hour 55 mins
Music: The Charlatans
Score: Mind Over Matter AFC 25 - 3 Dynamo Dobbo's Demons