Friday, 29 February 2008

Forty quid more, but cut the jazz

Yesterday's rest day was put to good usage, triumphing in the Castle pub quiz (and thanks to Ruth for assistance). My half of the spoils has gone straight into the charity pot. Aww, shucks...

Today's observations:
1) I run faster when there is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier after me (it seemed to have taken time out of protecting its Holloway Crack Den). Does anyone know where I can borrow/rent one for April 13th?
2) Jazz hands can be disturbing. I was sort of engrossed in a Dennis Rollins (great jazz trombonist I stumbled across at Womad a couple of years back) track, and found myself involuntarily doing *jazz hands*. Just quickly, but I was passing a bus queue at the time. The people looked at me a little oddly. Understandable, I guess.


Distance: 7 miles
Time: 1 hour 10
Music: shuffling
Score: Mind Over Matter AFC 17 - 2 Dynamo Dobbo's Demons