Brands Hatch, I am now sure, is made for driving cars around rather than running around.
I knew the half marathon was going to be a challenge (I'm not really ready for the distance; my calf muscles certainly were not built for the hills), but I had to do it to test myself. Just as well I was going for stamina and improvement above time, as I quickly realised that I would injure my legs beyond repair if I didn't walk the hills.
This really was low point, but I kept pushing on between the various pains, and made it around. Now for more (and less bloody hills)!
Distance: 13.1 miles (50% of marathon distance - yay!)
Time: 2 hours 40 (remarkably slow, but you try those hills without a car)
Music: Shuffling (highlights: Inspiral Carpets 'Saturn 5' at 9 miles and Dobie Gray's 'Out On The Floor' at 11 miles)
Score: Mind Over Matter AFC 5 - 1 Dynamo Dobbo's Demons
