('Scuse the pun...).
Having canvassed opinions of a few former marathon runners, one topic that comes up is speed work. As in "I wish I'd done more".
So, having access to a floodlit athletics track as part of my gym membership, I figure I'll make use. I'm trying 100m sprint, 100m jog, and just going round and round. I shall reserve judgement for now, but it's worth a shot (and I can do a gym session after).
Off to eat and sleep now: have to be up at 4.30 to go to Paris for work seminar. Therefore tomorrow will be the 2nd of this week's allotted 'rest days' (well, I'd look a wee bit odd jogging up and down the central aisle on the Eurostar!).
Miles: Err.. at a rough guess, 3 or 4 (I lost count of the laps)
Time: 45 minutes
Music: Belle and Sebastian
Score: Mind Over Matter AFC 3-0 Dynamo Dobbo's Demons
